Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hooded knit sweater (161)/Zigzag accessories (152)

Zigzag Accessories (152)





actually had to run out, pick up another skein of the Montana Blue (I know, huge bad on my part) for the hooded knit sweater, so in the meantime, had to be working on something and ended up finishing the Zigzag Accessories for my little man. I actually take a little issue with the design of the hat. Really tricky to follow - don't know if it's all the sleepless nights with the 7 month old, but ooohhhwweeee. Anyway, the hat didn't turn out as I would've liked, but Keeg loved it "I love this hat you made me Mom" so, who am I to deny him?!?!? Back to the hooded sweater...

Hooded knit sweater (161) March 15 - 21
updated March 24 - just need to darn in the ends

Pattern information

Homespun Hooded Knit Sweater in size 4

Finished chest: 29"

Source/Designer: Lion Brand Yarn

Sizes US 8 and US 10 needles

Gauge: 12 sts and 18 rows to 4"



yarn: Lion Brand Homespun
in 368 Montana Sky and dark blue
2 skeins

3 comments:

linda said...

hi Chrsity, thank you for adding me in goodreads :)

MargKnittinAround said...

i just LUV the colors of the hoodie!

treehawk said...

"I just love the colours of this hoodie too!"